Saturday 9 February 2013

Cherish your family


It is 42 degrees here in Perth today so we are hibernating inside in the airconditioning. Stealing minutes away from the family today I came up with this little creation after watching a video tutorial from www.scrapgirls.com on blending photos into backgrounds using brushes as masks.

Another day dabbling with photoshop and I have learnt a new technique, one that i'm sure will be featuring a lot in my future creations. Being able to put such soft edging on a photo and the ability to really make it part of the background can turn any memory into a real work of art.  I love how my photo appears to be popping out of the frame.

I think it is time to invest in some new brushes for photoshop. Can anyone recommend a good place to get them from?

Papers and elements used in this page are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment