Monday 16 December 2013

Updated Blog Banner and New Logo!

Armed with a bit more knowledge than the last attempt I decided to have a go at re designing my blog banner. I am very pleased with the result, I'm totally in love with grey and pink at the moment although I had envisioned using a bit more red and cream in my design but there you go, I will probably change my mind again in a few weeks. I'm a woman that is my prerogative right!

Following on from that I decided to create myself a little logo. I did this using Adobe Illustrator and decided to run with the lotus theme that I had used in my header. It is such a gorgeous picture, one that my husband took and I managed to put this really cool effect on it in Photoshop so now it has a really glowing ethereal look to it. I still need to make some final tweaks, I need to get my colours sorted, they are slightly different from banner to logo so I will create and save a swatch that I will use across all stationery.

Here is the logo

No comments:

Post a Comment